Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Heat is making my brain swell...

sigh...Another day in hell's kitchen..record temperatures..Sucks ass!!
OK I have the mother of the bride..momzilla..Her head is squarely up her ass..She changed the menu 6 times today..f me...I am stuck with menus floating around from 4 years ago..not much mine..OK not really I created a Pakistani menu just for her..turns out the bride wants a western menu..this is only the 6Th. reception they are having from around the world. Who the fuck does this???? Is this to prolong the honeymoon? WTF..sigh
I found out today that other menus are floating around that do not have current pricing...I hate this part as I am once again taken out of the kitchen to do mundane paper work..My fingers are regaining their sense of touch..no more picking things out of the oven with bare hands.

I have solice in cooking for me tonight..My take on Italian..mm corn pasta, watermelon cherry tomatoes, fresh basil from my friends garden, really nice spicy olive oil, organic zucchini. and some really awesome buffalo choriso...so good..Top off with a local made asiago cheese and some balsamic reduction..never forget my fave hot sauce..This is truly my fave dish to make..I never have much time..so this does the trick every time..If only I could cook it like it was for one not 10..What are you having for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment